Confirmed Keynote Speakers:
- Dr. Zubin Damania - health care pioneer in new ways of considering healthcare delivery and conversations. ZdoggMD
- Shanaaz Gokool - CEO, Dying with Dignity Canada, a leading activist in changing Canadian laws
- Dr. Stefanie Green, Victoria, Canada - a pioneer physician in Canada who has changed her practice from OB-GYN to MAiD, Medical Aid in Dying
- Caitlin Doughty - "Ask A Mortician," Caitlin is a leader in new ways of thinking about and having conversations on dying
- Dr. Aroop Mangalik - Physician and author, "Dealing with Doctors, Denial and Death"
- Faye Girsh - Hemlock Society of San Diego, a pioneer in the DwD movement in the United States
- Taimie Bryant - Legal scholar, UCLA professor
- Robert Rivas - Pioneer attorney on RTD in the U.S., FEN General Counsel
Plus panels of bioethicists, physicians and health professionals, palliative care specialists, psychologists, thanantologists, grief counselors, and other health professionals and religious representatives.